Flowers
Options

Who gets the bouts/ corsages?

I think i have an idea about who gets what flowers but not fully.. so the guys are getting bouts with one flower and a little greenery and the ladies (mothers and grandmothers) get corsages with one flower and a little greenery. Or do the ladies get more than one flower? Does it depend on the lady... the mothers get two flowers and the step-mothers and grandmas get one flower?! I'm doing all roses, a combo of white and hot pink. Any help will be appreciated! TIA

Re: Who gets the bouts/ corsages?

• Options
    Have you talked with the mothers and such about what they would prefer?  Not everyone likes corsages (whether wrist or pin on).  Some prefer a corsage that they can pin onto their clutch, while others may prefer a small nosegay or a single stem.

I had both my Mom and MIL carry a small nosegay and the grandmothers carried a single rose with a bow.

• Options
    You get to choose who gets what.

For my wedding, we gave the mothers and grandmothers nosegays of calla lilies. 
    we gave the brothers and sisters boutineres/corsages of rosebuds.  This included the brothers -in - law and sisters - in -law.  We gave the groomsmen and the fathers boutineres of calla lilies.  

These were the important people in our lives. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards