Florida-South Florida

Wedding Dress- buy off the rack.. Wedding is in 60 days

Call me crazy but we decided to get married on october 27 2012 or nov 17 2012 and now i need a dress not to mention everything else :)
where can i buy a dress and have it in time for my wedding?
i assume i have to buy off the rack.
any sugestions?

Thanks so much!

Re: Wedding Dress- buy off the rack.. Wedding is in 60 days

• Group Usa?
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Group USA is now known as Camille La Vie and it's a good option to consider. You can also purchase the sample dresses from bridal stores and sometimes get it for less than original price. I have a friend who purchased a beautiful Alfred Angelo wedding dress and she purchased the sample because she was planning her wedding in 4-5 months. It was worth somewhere in the 1k range and she got it for $700!
  • David/s Bridal is also buy off the rack sometimes. Or call local bridal stores and see if you can buy their samples. Usually those are discounted, because they've been worn but it's worth a try.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Camille La Vie online, but (I just went there 2 weeks ago) most stores still say Group USA. Don't want you to get confused. 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Try Angelos Bridal's in Pompano. You can do alterations on site with Reina, she's great. I was there this past weekend, TONS of dresses....
  • Nordstroms @ Merrick Park mall in Coral Gables. They have a whole wedding suite section where you can try on and order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards