New Hampshire
Options

John Lo Photography/DJ's

Hi Everyone!
I want to get input on good photographers! My FI and I are starting to look at photographers and we are strongly considering John Lo Photography.  Has anyone used him for their wedding or know anything about him?  Any input would be very helpful!

Thanks!

Also what are some recommenend DJ's in the southern NH area? That is our next step! Thanks

Re: John Lo Photography/DJ's

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I met with him and thought his work was wonderful, unfortunately he booked with another couple for my date before I could book him.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I haven't used him yet, but he's our photographer for our October wedding!  He is a delight to work with and super friendly.  His prices are very reasonable and his style of photography is great.  I can't say enough good things... until after the wedding, that is!

For DJ, we're going with A Main Event DJs.  I had wanted Kibar, as I went to high school with him and have heard nothing but rave reviews, but he was booked for my date.  So, we're using Nolan Pelletier, who was recommended by another Knottie on this board.

Good luck!

Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not using him but I've heard good things about him and think he does good work. 

As for a DJ, we're using David Lynch. www.djdavelynch.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're going with Main Event DJ's also.  Billy Rears will be doing our ceremony and reception.  I went to one of their "Meet the DJ" nights and it was great! Billy gave us all kinds of lists of popular songs to get us thinking about what we might like. So far, they've been great to work with.

Anniversary
  • Options
    slm.mddslm.mdd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OK awesome! I think we are almost 90% sure we will book with him! 

Also we are meeting Dave Lynch you already booked with him?  So you must have heard good things right?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we used johnlo photography back in january and it was such a fantastic experience... he is super friendly and his work is just gorgeous! he has a great eye for shots

highly recommend!

we used beat train productions for a DJ based in MA and if you are looking for a club type of feel that are WONDERFUL! :)

hth
  • Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies!

I am also interested in John Lo for our CT wedding next year.  Due to the location I don't know when I can meet with him.  For those that are not close to where he is located did you book him without meeting him first?  I am afraid that by the time I meet with him someone may have already booked him since we're kinda late into the planning process.  He seems pretty nice in his emails so I am hoping that he is just as he sounds. 

Of course I will make an appointment before the wedding to meet with him but since his deposit is nonrefundable (unless of course he has to cancel) I want to make sure I am making the right choice.

Thanks! (sorry for the long note!)
  • Options
    slm.mddslm.mdd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi ,

I ended up booking John Lo!  He seems awesome and his pictures are AMAZING!!  He is very quick to respond to emails which is awesome! If you google him he has tons of awesome reviews which is most of what sold me!  Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards