Nebraska-Omaha

Reception video started with Visualities Videography!

I'm a Des Moines bride, but our videographer is based out of the Omaha area (we had such a difficult time finding one we liked within our budget).
My fiance and I just met with Visualities Videography--she is putting together a reception video for us (will also be our videographer for our wedding).  
She had us give her pictures of us growing up, pictures of us together and then--she interviewed each of us and is going compile everything together!
She asked us questions (independently) like where our first date was, when we first met each other's families, when i knew my fiance was "the one"...etc.  So fun! 

I hadn't even heard of this idea, but I LOVED the it immediately when she suggested it!   Check her out--visualitiesvideography.com
She just featured us in her blog, too :-)  I can't wait to see the finished product!

Re: Reception video started with Visualities Videography!

• wishonastar01wishonastar01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you again for the recommendation. Did you ever get something for the recommendation?  I put your name down and let her know, but I just wanted to be sure. I can't tell you how nice it is that we will have a videographer for our day.  Thanks again!

Jill
  • edited December 2011
    Jill--yes, I did!!! Thanks again so much :-)

It was great to meet her, and we are SO excited!
  • vanessalyhnvanessalyhn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Curious as to how much she is charging you for the special day?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Well the basic part of our package is "Love at First Sight" which is the biggest package (8 hrs).

She is doing our reception video, too, which is an additional charge.  We have picked childhood pictures of my fiance and I and then pictures throughout our years together.  She will have that ready to play during our cocktail hour (our venue has flat screen tvs mounted all over our lounge area & sound will be through the main speakers). 

We also plan to play our video for the bridal party and parents during our rehearsal dinner, since the BP may not get a chance to see it at the reception. 

Overall, our cost is right at $2000, including her mileage charges to West Des Moines.  We think that is very reasonable and have really enjoyed working with her so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards