Ohio-Cincinnati

Limo / bus?

I know I have read posts on limo recs... but is there any limo, bus, etc, company that will just let you use them for an hour? Or do they all have higher minimum time amounts?

Let me know if you have recommendations! Needs to hold 16 people & I really don't need anything overly fancy... just something decent so that we can all ride together from the ceremony to the reception.

Thanks!

Re: Limo / bus?

• dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Jimmy's Limo in a couple of weeks for my wedding and they have a nice limo bus!  Their website has hourly rates on it but I'm not sure if they treat it differently for weddings.  I pretty much knew that I needed 4 or more hours so I didn't think to ask about hour to hour!  HTH!!
  • brownd9brownd9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI & I were in the same situation. Our ceremony & reception are at the same location and we only wanted a limo for an hour or so to get pictures and whatnot.

We talked to a couple places and basically it turned out not to be worth it at all. All of the places had a minimum requirement for Saturdays, and we didn't want to spend that much when we only needed it for an hour. Not sure if that helps!
    Photobucket
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I did my research on Savannah Night, Cincinnati Motor Toys, Your Chaffeur Limousine, and Limousine Associates, and they all had 3 hour minimums.  HTH to eliminate some in your search.

Limousine Associates, however, has a vintage car (a 1948 Nash) that takes you and your future DH from point A to point B with no min requirement.  That would work if you were only looking to transport only you two.  I know you said you needed to transport 16 people but it may be helpful to lurkers.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Limousine Associates for 3 hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I have talked to a couple of places and they are all telling me a SIX hour minimum during April and May (maybe because of prom?)... wedding is April 2nd, so maybe being just barely in April I can negotiate down to at least a 3 hour minimum.

Also thanks for the suggestion on a vintage car... that could be a good backup plan.. the rest of the wedding party will just have to fend for themselves ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards