Wedding Woes
Options

Poopwatch 2011 update

As of 11:30 Friday night, the gargantuan turd was still there, and the toilet was still valiantly flushing away, all in vain.  I tried to get Mr. Kuus to come in and look and be a second witness to its magnificence, but he declined, saying (a direct quote) "You get weirder every year."

This morning, it was gone.  My hypothesis is that all the water churning finally eroded it enough to flush.  That's just speculation, though.

Re: Poopwatch 2011 update

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I agree with Mr. Kuus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or, housekeeping came by and made sure it was gone before everyone else came back to work.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HA! 

I would try to get a witness too. :) 
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why do I picture people over a toilet singing "Can I get a witnesssss!?!?!" *waving arms*???

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_poopwatch-2011-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:623e8c0c-6d24-4cdc-9b89-f44dcbec9c1cPost:ad54c346-b9aa-465e-9e09-4cc51d604839">Re: Poopwatch 2011 update</a>:
    [QUOTE]HA!  I would try to get a witness too. :) 
    Posted by mrs.conn23[/QUOTE]

Same here, but I wouldn't try to make DH come in to see it.  I'd take a pic with my phone and show it to him, whether he wanted to see or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards