Interracial Weddings

Automatic yes!

Hey ladies. I'm listening to a song that I'm completely in love with right now--"Younger than Springtime" by Amel Larrieux. From the beginning of the wedding planning, the one thing I automatically knew I wanted at the wedding was a lot of jazz music and candles. As long as I have my FI, jazz music and candles, I'll be happy. Is there anything that you immediately thought to yourself you had to have at the wedding? Music or particular song played? Certain colors? Happy wedding planning!

Cassandra
image 153 Invited
image 115 say they can't wait
image 26 Can't make it
image 12 Have not respond
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Automatic yes!

• edited December 2011
    Yes. The song "Golden" by Chrisette Michele. That's our song!  That was the first thing that was certain in our planning. It's gonna be our first dance. We just lOVE that song!
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For me it was tropical flowers and an orchid bouquet.  The wedding is all about the flowers!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    White roses for my bouquet  :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The two most important aspects for us: (1) an intimate venue near the water and (2) music (classical for the ceremony), music (rock/pop for cocktail hour), music (jazz for dinner) and music (Motown and other dance music for the party)!
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For me it was to have great food (I'm a foodie), a water element (we're both boaters) and a tropical element.
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards