Washington-Seattle
Options

OOT BM's date

So, CA BM just messaged me today saying her BF who she initially said wasn't coming, apparently now is.  Apparently she mentioned him flying up with her the Thursday morning before. 

CA BM had discussed helping me do some setup at the venue on Thursday (venue is allowing it) for the wedding and the RD since she gets in late morning.  Friday's plan is to grab breakfast with the girls then meet up with FMIL and FstepMIL for mani/pedis (my mom doesn't want one - don't ask). 

My concern with him flying up with her on Thursday morning, does that mean I have to find a way for FI to entertain him or invite him to the stuff I need to get done and was planning on doing with girls?  Her BF I don't not like, but I only know him because he's her BF.  Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm just totally lost on this!
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: OOT BM's date

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about him. He should be able to do his own thing, and I'd go ahead and assume he expects to.

I try not to look for problems where none exist yet...self-fulfilling prophecy and all that. Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Melissa-he can figure out his own thing.

One question- are they BOTH staying at your house??
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NEITHER is staying at our place.  FMIL is.  There's already a hotel room reserved for CA BM. 
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed...he is the LEAST of your worries. If he wants to come up early, he can keep himself busy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me!  The guy's on his own!!!!
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mergatormergator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep. the dates of your wedding party are on their own. They can entertain themselves. They only need to show up when they are invited (to RD, etc) That's the LAST thing you should be thinking about!
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Koolkay83Koolkay83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He should go and do some sight seeing for himself if he never been to Seattle. Guys always figure something to do when these stuff happens hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards