Outdoor Weddings

Battery twinkle lights

We want to light up the gazebo at our venue with string lights around each column, but there are only outlets on 2 of the 8 columns. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to buy battery operated string (whatever they're called) lights? Or another solution? Thanks!
"When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis

Re: Battery twinkle lights

• Most strings of lights have both male and female ends. Depending on how many lights you want to decorate the gazebo with you can attach  them together end to end. This, I think would be the least expensive and most reliable option. 

However, you can always look on amazon for them.
  • How much time do you have until your wedding? Christmas lights are actually the best kind to buy. My mother in law and I bought a ton of clearance white  christmas lights right when we got engaged and they will work perfect for our outdoor event.

If you don't have the time to wait for them to be in stores there is always craigslist, amazon and ebay. I found some really awesome submersible LED lights on ebay for 60% off retail and some battery LED lights on amazon for over 50% off retail. Michael's and JoAnn's may be having more items like that as craft stores get stuff in early for crafters to prepare for xmas craft show season.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards