Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Who's trashing the dress?

So I've been hearing a lot about Trashing the Dress and Boudoir Pictures. 

I want to know who all is doing this and what are their ideas!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Who's trashing the dress?

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be doing both. Boudoir pictures for our 1 year anniversary, so I'll probably get the pictures taken towards the end of summer. Trash the dress I probably do in the fall. I really want to take them at the fair.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did B-pics for Ben for our first anniversary.  I had a blast doing them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be doing TTD in summer, after my Feb wedding. I want to go swimming in it, but I would like to not catch pneumonia.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So what did you do for your B-pics? I like the idea, but I don't know how or what I would do. I don't want them to be trashy or embarrassed if future kids saw them! I'm thinking of doing TTD on our Honeymoon, but will this be a pain to fly with internationally?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to TTD on my HM too but scrapped it for that reason.

I did my B-pics with Chelsea McGowan and they were not trashy but classy--that is the idea behind boudoir pics.  If you'd like to see some of mine, I'd be happy to share.
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on doing TTD not too long after my June wedding next year, and would really like to incorporate sports into the shoot in some way. We love playing softball, and my dream would be to run around the bases and do whatever else @ Rangers Ballpark (or Busch Stadium in STL). I think we will do this in conjunction with post-wedding pictures since we won't have enough time to have our pictures done there on our wedding day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stephie- Thanks! That would be great. I went to her website to get an idea, but she didn't have any samples. I'm working out every day and losing weight, so I thought it would be a nice gift for him (and I) once I hit my goal weight. Just not sure what to do with the pictures after or where to take them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marksle -  Look at Chelsea's blog for lots of samples.  www.mcgowanimages/com/blog

If you scroll all the way to the bottom there will be a list of categories and you can click on "Boudoir" to see them all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany- Thanks so much for the info! All the pictures were gorgeous!!!

Now I think I really need to head to the gym!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to see some of mine, email me at stephiehall @ yahoo . com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think i'm gonna TTD, I may make something else out of it someday.

Me and a friend have done b-pics. they were really fun! We're not supermodels.. so we did lots of pics in T-shirts of stuff our guys like. She used a VS cowboys shirt and i stole FIs huge guitar hero shirt.
    They were all really classy and really fun. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!

Moxie Studios is a boudoir studio located in Fort Worth (about 10 mins east of TCU). We have an all-female staff, and a great website with our portfolio and pricing online!

Our favorite and most loved photography genre is boudoir because we believe all women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful and should be celebrated. We personally feel that there is nothing more kick ass than having a photo of yourself that makes you say, "Wow!" Boudoir is an awesome confidence booster and is becoming one of the biggest trends in photography. Our boudoir style is classy, sexy, and fun!

About the photographers:

Jennifer and Frances met two years ago while w orking at a corporately-owned photography studio and found in each other a kindred spirit that ignited a great friendship. They created Moxie Studios because they love creating beautiful pictures. They absolutely love what they do and feel so blessed that they get to get up every morning and do it.

www.moxiestudiostx.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards