April 2013 Weddings
Options

Frrriiiidaaaaayy!

Lets hear those plans ladies!

WRshopping for cookie display stuff and stalking the mailbox for RSVPs lol.

NWRtaking a sick day today. Safe Haven on Sunday with the girls :

Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy!

• Options
    edited February 2013
    So busy this weekend!

Teaching snowboarding at the mountain tonight and all day Saturday. I'll get home around 10pm both nights. FI is working Sunday, so I'll be back at the mountain to make up some hours in the morning until the afternoon. Then down to my friend's house to body cast her for a custom sewing mold and out to dinner. I'm going to burn through a couple of dinos in gas this weekend. Sigh.

Monday we're having our officiants over (FI's aunt and her sister) for dinner to discuss the ceremony. It's getting real!

Next week I have a test in Anatomy & Physiology, so I need to find some time to study in there, too. But that probably won't happen.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:b10feccf-6fa2-4f06-9136-abe95972aa0b">Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm going to burn through a couple of dinos in gas this weekend. Sigh. 
    Posted by von1976[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahhahahahhaha!!  Ahhh I needed that, thank you :-)</div>
  • Options
    My weekend is off to a terrible start so far. I had my first chemistry exam this morning and was studying all week, so stressed out that I woke up in the middle of the night with another bout of gastritis, which to those who don't know pretty much just feels like a stomach virus. I managed to come to school and take the exam which I'm sure I bombed and now sitting waiting for my lab. Tomorrow I am doing nada and Sunday is my bridal shower. Hoping and praying I feel better by then. Hoping I get around to doing programs this weekend and waiting for the first round of RSVPs to roll in!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Frrriiiidaaaaayy!:[QUOTE]So busy this weekend!Teaching snowboarding at the mountain tonight and all day Saturday. I'll get home around 10pm both nights. FI is working Sunday, so I'll be back at the mountain to make up some hours in the morning until the afternoon. Then down to my friend's house to body cast her for a custom sewing mold and out to dinner. I'm going to burn through a couple of dinos in gas this weekend. Sigh.Monday we're having our officiants over FI's aunt and her sister for dinner to discuss the ceremony. It's getting real!Next week I have a test in Anatomy amp; Physiology, so I need to find some time to study in there, too. But that probably won't happen. Posted by von1976[/QUOTE]

I miss anatomy. Chemistry 2 makes it seem like a cake walk now lol
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

It's a freaking blizzard outside right now. I was thinking about going out with some coworkers tonight, but if it still looks crappy out I might just go home and stay in for the night.

Tomorrow I am going to the mall to hopefully find some shoes for the wedding. Also, I need to finish my thank you notes. But by finish I mean do all of them because I only have 5 done so far.

FI works all weekend, and while I miss him and see him even less than when we weren't living together, it is nice having the house to myself lol.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:9a3b7332-65bf-45bb-a641-4f3e376a2328">Re:Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I miss anatomy. Chemistry 2 makes it seem like a cake walk now lol
    Posted by allychase[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw, I loved chemistry! But it was just general chem, maybe that's why. I'm either taking biochem or organic chem next semester, I haven't decided which. I'm really looking forward to it.</div>
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    WR - Maybe trying to do some shopping for our honeymoon. Stalking the RSVPs. Maybe getting a few more table numbers done. Dance lesson on Sunday. Nothing major really - it's pretty much our last weekend to be "free" before the wedding.

NWR - I woke up with a migraine at about 5am and took two Excedrine which dulled the pain to normal headache level, not eliminated it. So now I have Excedrine stomach, lack of sleep, and a headache. Work is going to be fun. Tomorrow, we have plans to go to a BBQ joint with some friends. But other than that, hopefully just lots of relaxing and snuggling as we most likely won't be alone in our apartment on a weekend again until after the wedding.
  • Options
    WR: First fitting is tomorrow... kinda scared at what the price will be since I know David's Bridal is expensive!

NWR: Helping a friend paint, church, hanging around... woo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR:  Going dress shopping for my Sister (MOH), my Mom and my Stepmom :)  It should be fun except for the part that I hate shopping.  I will aslo look at dresses/tank tops/shoes for my Honeymoon.

NWR: Happy Hour with my 3 best girl friends tonight!  I have a feeling that this might be the last happy hour I attend for quite awhile, so I am excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:96d0ebf9-b1e5-4d66-a862-7b23fcf36601">Re:Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Frrriiiidaaaaayy! : Aw, I loved chemistry! But it was just general chem, maybe that's why. I'm either taking biochem or organic chem next semester, I haven't decided which. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Posted by von1976[/QUOTE]

Organic! *shudders* OMG I hated Organic. I flunked the first time I took it so I had to retake it. To this day if I see something that reminds me of a chemical model I start getting this eye twitch.

Saturday maybe going to the rental place with my FSIL/weddingplanner/lafe saver to finalize things. Also back to David's Bridal for my mom's dress fitting and also to get the corset back on mine. Sunday I have to work at my part-time job. I gave notice on Wednesday so next Sunday will be my last day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:0e7ec0d8-9747-450b-a2f2-715f9b9eb67f">Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: First fitting is tomorrow... kinda scared at what the price will be since I know David's Bridal is expensive! NWR: Helping a friend paint, church, hanging around... woo!
    Posted by orangehills[/QUOTE]

I went last night and to my surprise-the dress fit PERFECT! all she needs to do is hem the liner a little and she is adding bra cups-total cost $115 I was so relieved!
  • Options
    This is a wedding heavy weekend, ugh! We have to get those invitations put together and out the door. Sunday we have a registry event followed by a bridal show(looking for at show discounts) then an open house.
    NWR: Houston Rodeo BBQ cook off tonight. For the first time in years it will be just us. I need a nice date. Then a friend having a bday party tomorrow. Also, on baby watch..... My daughter will have her baby any day now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:dff37f1c-d4b5-4b28-9307-d4c637eda4fc">Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy! : I went last night and to my surprise-the dress fit PERFECT! all she needs to do is hem the liner a little and she is adding bra cups-total cost $115 I was so relieved!
    Posted by tmw7278[/QUOTE]

I saw that, I'm jealous! My dress is too long and way too big up top. So it will have to be hemmed, and taken in on the sides where all the boning is at the chest. I don't think I'm gonna bustle it though, since I'm not doing dancing- just have one o fthose little hand tie holders. It'll probably be around $200 on up though, yikes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: I am taking my boudoir photos this morning! I want to also finish up some other wedding related things. I really need to start organizing things coming with us on the day of the wedding too.

NWR: Its FIs niecs birthday so we are going to see her later today, and tomorrow will hopefully be relaxin :)
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_frrriiiidaaaaayy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0ac1bc36-0bb8-4449-b184-c92213248363Post:7f9322cc-034b-47e2-a594-381919cc68fa">Re: Frrriiiidaaaaayy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: I am taking my boudoir photos this morning! 
    Posted by Christine9866[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>EEE!!  Let me know how it goes :-)  I was bummed when mine were rescheduled but things happen for a reason, right?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards