April 2013 Weddings
Options

NWR: Favorite Names

Ok
1) I am bored at work
2) Since FI and I are close to TTC, I have been thinking about babies a lot
3) It's interesting and fun to know what names people like.

Ok favorite boy names, favorite girl names!

Mine: Girls - Olivia, Ariya, Ayla, Avery, Sadie and I kind of like Willow but doubt I would use it.  Chase, Nolan, Elijah and Hendrix for boys
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: NWR: Favorite Names

• Options
    For girls I like Avaya (my daughters name) Arianna, Aria, Jimi
    For boys I like : Nash, Remington, Zebadiah  and there is others but they are not coming to me right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Those are cute :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ADawn you crack me up, because right now I've been reserach how to be healthy to start trying to conceive, while bored at work. LOL. Which btw scares me because FI likes to have coffee in the morning, soda at least 5 times a week, an alcoholic beverage, like 1 beer, a night and hot showers twice a day. ALL bad things. We'll have some training to do...

Anyway- my names!
    Boys- Elliott, Elijah, Konah, Micah, Miller, Mitchell, Cedric, Wesley... will I use any of those? Chances no. But I like them! We may go with slightly more boring names for a boy haha.

Girl- MaryAnne, Blythe, Savannah, Noelle, Holly, Millie, Clara, Cassidy, Camilla, Mary
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great names Orange, I really like those!!  I research that all the time at work.  And at home.  :)  Make sure you take a prenatal now and have FI take Folic Acid as well (It's a B Vitamin) that is the easiest and most powerful thing I have found so far, very important!  We have been taking the vitamins for about 2 months.  FI needed convincing, he looked at me like I was try to poison him with a Vitamin.  We got him B Complex, it has folic acid and it helps with energy, metabolism and stress...finally he agreed to it after he researched it.  It is good if folic acid is in your system before TTC to help protect against some pretty scary stuff! 

LOL -  I get so worried that somebody at work is going to see me on the pregnancy sites all the time and start a rumor that I am pregnant and then they will judge me for drinking coffee in the morning!  Hahahahah
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just read about folic acid! Yup- after the wedding when I go off the pill to start just evening out my body, I'm going to start the vitamins, and will start him too. Probably get him to lay back on the soda and alcohol a bit too- will just be good for his health, and our budget, as well!

I am super hormonal right now, and this annoying coworker was annoying me and I bitched at him then said sorry I'm hormonal (kind of coworker you could say that too) and he was like.... are you pregnant? Lol. no but if you think I'm crazy now, wait till I am, and then I may hurt you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Girls-Michaela Elizabeth, Adriana, Madison, Regan

Boys-David with his middle name starting with a C.  FFIL is David A, FI is David B and I just couldn't resist rolling with that gravy train.  We just can't decide on a good C name that doesn't remind us of someone.  Any ideas?  I also like Derek, Brian, James, Elijah.

A few of those are family names :-)
  • Options
    Oh man, we had the WORST time agreeing on a baby name when I was pregnant!!!  I liked trendy names and FI liked traditional names.  We finally settled on Kasey for a girl (dd's name) and we never did agree on a boy's name.  FI wasn't so worried because he said he swore it was a girl.  Thankfully he was right because it would have taken us another 8 months to agree on a boy name.  lol

FTR, my favorites were:
    Girl: Kasey, Paris, Kiran, Keira, Macy, Kimberlyn, Sasha, and Corinne
    Boys: Blake, Payton, Corey, Shaun, Garrett and Mason
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Cale, Caleb, Christopher, Cameron, Caden, Cain, Calvin, Cambden, Carleton, Carlisle, Carson, Cash... there are so many!!

http://www.justmommies.com/baby-names/boys/c
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol, yes and FI made so much fun of most of those.   I really like Caleb and Corbin.  When I said Corbin, he yelled "CORBIN DALLAS!!" and when I said Caleb, he said the whole name just sounded funny, lol.

He's not the easiest to please.
  • Options
    Girls - Corrina, Maire, Emily, Siobhan
    Boys - Nicolas, Alexander, Nathan, Harvey

FI's last name is long though (3 syllables) so I wouldn't want a name to get to lengthy either...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    We already have an Elliott.
    For future babies... girls: Emerson, Eloise, Ava, or Ramsie. For boys: Lucas or Mason.

We're hoping for a big family so hopefully we'll get the chance to use every one of those names!
  • Options
    The only name I have strong feelings about is Agnes for a girl. I really love that name. Luckily we have lots of time to think of other options and boy names, haha.
  • Options
    For a girl, Evelyn is our top choice, I like Charlotte but FI doesn't, and we can't agree on any other girl names lol. For a boy, Andrew is our top choice, followed by Ryan and Zachary. We want 4 kids so hopefully I get to use both genders!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm partial to C names:

Casey, Corey (or Cory if you prefer), Cameron, Connor, Colin, Cooper
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

April 2013 March Siggy - Bridesmaid Dress

• Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013

Our first girl will be Lucy/Lucie Laurain. Our first boy will be Colton Murdock. Our second girl will be Taryne Geraldine.

FI and I really love the name Elliott. I wanted it for a girl but he said no lol.

• Options

I convinced my FI our first daughter should be Sarah Elizabeth. I love the name, and I want her to be named for my grandmother and great-grandmohter, Sandra and Emma (respectivly). I convinced him because Sarah is Hebrew for princess, and what would his daughter be if not his little princess? Our first son will be Benjamin Edward after both our grandfathers. If we have another boy he will be Eric, after FI's best friend who died from cystic fibrosis. If we have another girl it will be Carolynn, for his mother. I'm not partial to it but he likes it.

I've always liked the name Tova-Bethany, but he nixed that one. I don't have many favorite girl names, but for boys I like Jacob and Joshua as well. We've agreed to have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5, so we have some time to decide on more names. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards