New York-Upstate
Options

Key Hall @ Proctors

This is a brand new venue in downtown schenectady that was originally an old bank, they still have the vault to walk through, and it looks beautiful! I have heard that since theyre new they still ahve a ton of open dates for this year, what a great find!

Re: Key Hall @ Proctors

• Options
    molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive seen pictures and the place looks amazing!! And the company that owns it is the same that owns Hall of Springs, Glen Sanders, and Saratoga National, so it has a great reputation!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_key-hall-proctors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:56af7988-042d-4db9-bea4-6f6a857d559fPost:61f4bcba-708a-4c2a-b2e2-a4121007ea54">Key Hall @ Proctors</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is a brand new venue in downtown schenectady that was originally an old bank, they still have the vault to walk through, and it looks beautiful! I have heard that since theyre new they still ahve a ton of open dates for this year, what a great find!
    Posted by elmtrees14[/QUOTE]

One Reputation does the weddings at Key Hall, and they are wonderful!  They also do the weddings at Saratoga National, where I am having my reception, and I have been so pleased with them.  I am sure they will be wonderful to work with if you choose Key Hall. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Has anyone heard about any acoustical issues with this venue? I saw someone posted on one site that there was trouble with the speeches bc the way the hall is so big and long and another family member of mine who attended a wedding there said the music has some issues. I'm wondering if this issue is more of a problem with the DJ not having the equipment necessary for such a big room. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards