October 2012 Weddings
Options

Favorite Friday

What are yur WR and NWR favorites for the week?  I have a feel they are going to be more WR than NWR favs today  :)
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Favorite Friday

• Options
    WR- got my wedding headband and my fiance volunteered to wash all the mason jars we are using

NWR-going to our new house every day this week to unpack boxes!  I brought some of my clothes over last night and it really feels like home
  • Options
    WR:  Getting License today, travel docs today, bought candy last night for the candy bar, finishing the paper poms this weekend, sent dresses to alterations this week, picked up almost everything for the WP gifts, finalize seating chart this weekend.
    NWR:  My daughters 9th birthday this weekend!!!!  I am getting pumpkins and sharpies for her and her friends for a pumpkin sharpie party
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Options
    WR:A bazillion way tie, as Cathy predicted: We got our marriage license last Friday, which was great and made me super-emotional.  I finished our cake design and paid it off. My RD dress came in, which means I can go shoe shopping!

NWR: Um.  Hm. Wedding brain has taken over. Uhhhh.  Oh! FI and I are watching one scary movie (or as much of one as we can) everyday until Halloween (with the exception of our wedding day, most likely) and started a facebook group for it. We have frinds from all around the world joining in our virtual screening, which has been really fun. [/end nerd]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    WR- We booked our HM transportation & my mom is going to pay for it=)
    Not that is a favorite but im going to the bank today to get the check for the final venue payment, tomorrow I am getting my hair cut & colored and then FI and I are dropping everything off at the venue including making the final payment and then the OOT bags at the hotel, then we are going to get my ring cleaned and dipped and hopefully FI gets a haircut and we can do some HM shopping since we will be down in NJ...its a busy day!!!
    oh we also got 2 more wedding gifts in the mail for people who couldnt attend but sent $ =)

NWR- hmm cant think of anything and thats ok with me=)
  • Options
    WR Family coming into town tonight... setting up at the venue (I get a sneak peak at our reception!!!) I will post pics later this afternoon... SHE has it set up for us, we are going to SOKE IT ALL IN, before tomorrow when we will barely have time to think lol, gtting my nails doen tonight... everythign is coming together!

NWR... down 5 lbs WOOHOO!!!!! (which I will probably put on tomorrow in bloating from stress hehehe I hope not) oh and FI has a whole week off work next week... just general happy stuff :D

• Options
    WR: Getting a lot of our vendors paid off in full.

NWR: Oktoberfesting with my coworkers last night.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    WR: Just got back from meeting with my day of coordinator. She was fabulous and made me feel 1000X at ease about the big day. She's just getting her business together so she isn't charging me and she's amazing. Sigh, good things.

NWR: FI is working tonight (last night of work for 2 weeks for him) which means I"m home solo for dinner. I'm making clam sauce, having a few glasses of white wine and enjoying my last night at home solo before relatives start arriving tomorrow. I may even soak in the tub for a few hours.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    WR: Hanging out with my girls most of the day yesterday. I have some great friends! We went to the floral shop to put together all of our flowers, got mani/pedis, dinner, and picked up some cardigans because its supposed to be 50 degrees here tomorrow for the big day! 

NWR: taking a night this week for date night. We went for a movie and dinner which we havent done in a long time because we are so busy with wedding planning/work/school. It was a great time, and I would advise everyone to take a chance the week of the wedding to have a NWR date night!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    WR: We picked up our marriage license and it finally feels real!!  Second place was the final walkthrough last night.  I'm so excited to see our venue for the wedding!!!

NWR: Impromtu trip to the beach Monday night.  FI went home early, grabbed the dog and we went down.  I usually entertain the dog, throwing the ball in the waves while FI surfs.  It was nice!!

• Options
    WR: Picking up our HM docs and our marriage license today.  

NWR: Half day at work today to do the above!  We also bought a camera for the HM and last night we went out and bought a case for 50% (PSA: Wolf Camera is going out of business and everything is 50-70% off!)
  • Options
    WR: My mom is coming in today with all the wedding decorations and stuff she has done for the wedding. I cant wait to see it all!

NWR: My sons second birthday is today and tomorrow we are having a pumpkin painting party in the park complete with a homemade pumpkin pinata I worked on all week.
    Married! 10.19.2012
  • Options
    WR: everything is DONE except for calling and confirming. Thank goodness.

NWR: It's been a rough week. FI and I have been fighting all week, but we've declared today a no wedding day so we're going on a date and NOT talking about the wedding so hopefull this can turn into a favorite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_favorite-friday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:57266f40-fce5-4379-ae38-8dab075b9c3bPost:14f0d042-048c-4e0b-98ed-3738a44301c4">Re: Favorite Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm making clam sauce, having a few glasses of white wine and enjoying my last night at home solo.
    Posted by trawas01[/QUOTE]

That sounds perfect. And delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    WR: I am completely DONE nothing to do except some stuff I can't pick up until the day before!
    NWR: This weekend FI and I are just going to have fun and enjoy our last weekend as singles. He is going hiking and I am getting a massage and volunteering at oktoberfest, then he will meet me there and we will eat German food and drink German beer!
    Sunday we are going to sleep in, take a walk, make brunch and watch The Avengers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards