Confessions

Let them out... you know you want to Laughing
~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: Confessions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So I usually don't post on confession, but here goes.

Right now I am so sick of people who pretend to be your friend and outright lie to your face. I personally try to be very honest, and sometimes I do end up with the foot in mouth disease. However I find it very hard to keep my thoughts to myself and It just makes me wonder how they turn out so selfish.

My wonderful husband sometimes sees everything so black and white when it is not. I love him so much and wish he had a better job. Myself working 45 hours a week and him about the same with conflicting schedules, means we do not have as much time together.

I wish we could win the lottery!!
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I can't wait to just be married.....that is why I am doing all of this right? I am so sick of wedding planning and listening to other people's (meaning my family)feelings, opinions etc. It will be so nice for the day to actually come!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm very VERY nervous about starting my running program this weekend. I seriously have NEVER been able to run, even when I was only 120 pounds. My FI is doing it with me, for support, and I keep telling him how excited I am but in my head I keep thinking "oh my god. this is going to be embarassing."
  • Options
    ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that no matter what I say or write today it somehow gets misunderstood or taken out of context. I'm annoyed about it.

I also confess that I'm feeling anxious because there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to get done. I won't have a night at home until Thursday night, and I'm just craving some me time and don't know when I'll have time for it.
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that while I'm grateful for my mother taking me to San Fransisco, she drove me crazy the whole time.  We went to the flower mart to pick out wedding flowers and all she talked about was what she wanted her flowers to look like.  Sorry, not your wedding, I get to pick.

I further confess that I'm very thankful that FI's parents have been so generous lately.  We need all the help we can get, but we don't want to be rude and ask for it. 

Finally I confess that I'm excited for our Knottie GTG this weekend!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just lost 10 pounds by using myfitnesspal.com and rewarded myself by eating 1/2 of a Sal's pizza.  Eggplant with extra cheese.  LOL.  FI said its ok just look at it as 1 of their normal slices which is like 2 anyways.

I also confess that I wish we both had better jobs.  To have a small wedding in 807 days to be exact years and pay for it ourselves we need to save $250 a week.  I'd rather not even get married at this point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So much to say today....

I confess that I am tired and cranky today. I have no good reason to be I just am. I so wish I was not at work today!!

I also confess that even though my wedding is not until May 2011, I went dress shopping just so I could try on dresses. I had soo much fun!!

Lastly, I confess that I wish I could have a nice normal relationship with my mother (if such a thing even exists). I am tired of always having to take care of her and worry about her feelings.  It is exhausting and for the first time in my life, I want it to be about me!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that my planning bio is a mess, and I am lacking the motivation to clean it up...

I further confess, that I have come to the realization that whenever I confess, I tend to do something about my confession...

Based on that confession, possibly sounds like I will be cleaning up my bio :o)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i am job hunting for other jobs while at work...if i had more time, i would even be updating my resume. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that it was really really really hard for me to not scream today. How can only 9 of my 40+ students do a simple assignment they were given 5 days to do? 

I closed my eyes, took about 15 deep breaths, and calmly told them that this type of behavior did not make me want to recommend them for promotion to the HS. We just went there YESTERDAY and the principal told them completion of HW was an expectation. And then they blow off my HW. WTF

That felt good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I've failed miserably at my resolution to be less snarky to my students.  They make it too darn easy sometimes!
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm about to lose my mind this week, between wedding stress, job stress, school stress  I'm just done.

I also confess if my printer doesn't stop telling me I need magenta ink before it will print a black and white document with a full black cartridge I'm going to throw it out the window....
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really hate my job lately.  If you're going to threaten us and tell us to update our resumes every day, just let us go so we can collect for give us time to job search at work because we get home too late to do it at home!  I hate job, searching and at this point I have no idea what I want to do with my life since my current field isn't doin' it for me anymore.  It's to the point that I go home depressed and haven't been to the gym in a week!

I also confess that if one more flipping person tells me that my wedding is no longer my day because i'm spending a fortune so that my FI's family can come to a wedding they don't seem to care about I'll call off the wedding!  Unfortunatley for me I'm stuck with these people for the rest of my life, and yes I want a different wedding but I'm stuck with what I have.  So please mind your own business, I don't need a consant reminder of the money I can't put toward a house!

Finally I confess that if FI takes 3 weeks to complete anything else and then does it wrong because he forgot what he was supposed to do in the first place I'm going to scream.  It's not that hard to take care of 3 things for the wedding when I'm doing 1000!

Thank you ladies that feels better
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards