African American Weddings
Options

diy and fonts

Those of you who are diy invitation and programs how did you decide on the two best combination fonts i like these but combing two i dont know so many fonts

Re: diy and fonts

• Options
    keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    I am not totally sure what you asking but I did use two different fonts when I DYIed my invites. I used a very curly font and a two standard font to get a look that was pretty but not hard to read. 

IMO, many of these are really 'curly' and combining them would make it very hard to read. Buut if you picked one and went with it the whole way through or use one of the above with a standard. 

Below is one of my drafts; my invites do not look like this anymore, but the fonts and the way I used them are the same. The fonts are Aparajita (the plain, standard font found in WORD) Some Weatz Font  (fancy font found on the net, mostly for the capital letters) and Van den Velde Script (I think this is also in Word, but it is the curly font used after the capital letters).  If you want me to send you my current draft of my invite, so you can to see what I am talking about even more,  let me know. 

From your selection, I like the fonts Mon amour and Nurgues script

Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards