Military Brides

Fiance proposed right before he deployed!

Hi ladies! My fiance proposed August 25th, right before he left on deployment. Its been a long few months but he is finally coming home in a month! While he's been gone he has been very involved in our wedding planning. He did all our venue searching and video chatted with me to talk about each venue. I visited the venues, took pics and got the info and we decided on a venue together. I guess its a way to keep busy during deployment and also plan together as we would be doing at home.

Wedding date: June 20, 2014
Venue: Harbor Links Golf Club, Port Washington, NY
Ceremony and Reception on site: 5pm-10:30 pm
Cocktail Attire
Colors: Champagne and Blush
Fiance is wearing his AF Blues while Groomsmen in Khakis, white dress shirts and champagne color ties, Bridesmaids in Champagne color dresses with flowers mixed with blush pink/white
Reception: all candles

Happy Planning everyone :)

Re: Fiance proposed right before he deployed!

• Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2012
    Please, for your own safety, read up on OPSEC and take specific dates and locations regarding your ceremony/reception out of your post.  Other than that congratulations and welcome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats on your upcoming wedding!! However, I have to agree with Sammy, please take dates and such out of your intro. It is way too specific and you never know who is lurking and will crash your wedding ;)

That said, it all sounds gorgeous! 
  • Agreed!  Please take the specific information about your wedding out of your post.  There have been several times when we have seen evil wackos completely ruin weddings because too much information was posted on these forums.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards