Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Intimate wedding over water...??

Ok. Ok. so maybe I shouldn't be in a 'wedding' forum... considering this is kind of like an elopement... but OH WELL. :P
Does anybody have any ideas on an intimate ceremony venue in Arizona?
Our last name is/(will be) Prescott so I thought it would be cute to do it in Prescott or Prescott Valley, AZ. (:

We want something kind of fun/adventurous & really LOVE the idea of getting married in a canoe over a peaceful lake/river.
Any lake/canoe/arizona ideas out there? Any tips are appreciated! THANKS!

Re: Intimate wedding over water...??

• Options
    http://www.lakepleasantboatrental.com/ (not Prescott but got this in a news letter today)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Watson and Lynx Lake are both options in Prescott. Both are awesome in there own ways. Depending on what "feel" you are going for, both have pros and cons. Watson Lake is about 5 miles north of downtown Prescott and offers kayak and canoe rentals. The look of the place is very rocky, with few scattered trees, but beautiful none-the-less. It is in the Granite Dells area, which is strewn with weathered rock formations. Lynx Lake is the complete opposite. Very forested with trees. It is about 1/4 of the size of Watson Lake and about 5 miles east of Prescott. I enjoy Lynx lake just for the trees!! You may also want to check out Goldwater Lake and Willow Lake. I have not been to either, but both are in the Prescott area and allow canoes and kayaks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards