Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

NWR: Blogs

Hi, I'm Shelli and I LOVE READING BLOGS!!! 

I follow tons of various blogs.  Some focus on every day life, some focus on just cooking/baking, some weight loss oriented, etc.  Everything from one side of the spectum to the other.  :)

I came across this blog post yesterday and thought is was rather interesting.  This particular Blogger writes about 'True Crime' per se, and her perspective of a particular case.  She also focuses on Missing Persons. 

This particular post, is interesting to me because I love the way she correlates all the facts.  :)   I'm a weirdo I know.... so....

For your reading enjoyment, here's the link:  

http://theslamdunktrove.blogspot.com/2010/07/locating-fugitive-example.html

Oh.. and if you got thru this entire post of mine, KUDOS to you!!  Margaritas all the way around!!

Be sure to post your Blog link here so we can all Blog Stalk and Follow you too!! 
(My blog is linked below in my Siggy)

xoxoxoxoxo

Re: NWR: Blogs

• Options
    Shelli~ I *love* that link! I'm very much an online-sleuth myself... or so I think. :

Anyone who wants my blog address, PM me. I don't want certain family members to find my blog. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I love it. Thanks Shelli!

Here's mines

oh and Bethie YGPM

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    Shelli! Thank you so much for posting this blog! I love true crime stuff. I love watching 48 hours mystery, 20/20, Dateline and all those shows when they are about unsolves crimes. This blog link just made my day!

I'm lame and I don't have a blog. Mostly because I have nothing of interest to talk about lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_nwr-blogs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:5aa2bff6-0c66-4d80-b470-4c9c94bf79eaPost:d48b3584-bed9-48c0-a148-f927bee0572a">Re: NWR: Blogs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm lame and I don't have a blog. Mostly because I have nothing of interest to talk about lol
    Posted by Spazdoodles[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL this!  Maybe after the wedding I'll start one.. </div><div>
    </div><div>Shelli, great blog.  I find that kind of stuff really interesting!</div>
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards