West Virginia

Photography, Videography, DJ in Wheeling, WV

Anyone?

I'm trying to budget, and the budgeter tool is there, but I feel like those prices are ridiculously high for Wheeling, WV. 

Being that our venue is probably going to be $25,000 alone, I need to skimp, um, everywhere else. I may be walking down the aisle in jeans. ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography, Videography, DJ in Wheeling, WV

• edited December 2011
    I would try going on facebook and looking up photography. I found a ton of local business photography pages that my friends had liked. Some are pretty decently priced others are pretty high. 
  • edited December 2011
    When is your wedding may I ask? I found a GREAT DJ from PGH. My wedding will be in Wheeling also and he's great. Anything I want or need and he isn't breaking my bank or my families.
    His web site is being redone but! His name is Bill and his phone is 412-841-2665. He has anything from Lighting to Magicians ( LOL!) .

The happy Bride, Essie
  • I am a photographer in Charleston- new to the area :) kacyphoto.com - I am also a future bride! If you are still looking for a photographer, contact me via my website!
  • try searching on wvbridesblog.com they have several vendors listed in each category and some i never found on my own
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards