Texas
Options

Found my wedding photographer!!...phhewww

i met with a few and am SO relieved i found my photographer. Im going with Kirstie Williams Photography. She met all our requests easily and for cheaper then we would EVER inticipate! i kinda got sick to my stomach just thinking "what if" i went with another photographer...all the extra money i would have spent and how i really wouldnt have CLICKED with the other photographers and probably ended up with pictures i wouldnt have truly loved....soooo sooooo relieved! if your looking in the west texas area for a photographer you should deffinently add her to your list of photographers to check out. You wont be sorry :))

Re: Found my wedding photographer!!...phhewww

• Options
    Hmm, I would say if you are wanting someone both affordable and amazing, you're going to have to catch the photographer when they're still establishing their business! If you think about it, everone *wants* to be charging 6 grand for their photography, so if they're not, they're working towards that! That's my dilemma too... I can't afford someone like Stacy Reeves, so I'm looking for a Stacy Reeves in the making! LOL
  • Options
    I recently got married and we had an amazing photographer in Houston. I think he's pretty new to the Houston photography scene so his prices are still very reasonable and he is AMAZING! Very professional and his style is unlike anything in Texas. Very modern and classy. Check him out at http://www.bertuzziphotography.com. He also updates his Facebook page all the time, so that's really cool.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards