Christian Weddings

Prayer Request

Hey ladies - I have a prayer request.

My hairdresser's daughter in law was rushed into ICU last night. She's a friend of a friend, so I get more updates than I would a regular vendor.
She's 7 months pregnant, 23 years old, and had a stroke. Drs said they have to deliver the baby today, 2 months early. They aren't positive at this point if they can save either of them or what is going to happen as they fear the surgery will cause her to go into convulsions and have another stroke.
Please pray for all parties involved.

Re: Prayer Request

• that's so scary, prayers.

on a side note, how is your friend who was rushed to the hospital a couple weeks ago?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my gosh. Just horrible. Praying.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh no.  I'll be praying.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Praying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_prayer-request-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3b79773e-ea5f-4e61-a316-b80ba0cd2761Post:2b5dd7c1-5a90-45b0-a414-5d75a9850997">Re: Prayer Request</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's so scary, prayers. on a side note, how is your friend who was rushed to the hospital a couple weeks ago?
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

She is still in ICU but doing much better. She was taken off the feeding tube on Sunday, and yesterday she was taken off the respirator. That means she still can't talk while the swelling in her throat goes down, but in a few days she'll be able to talk to us again!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_prayer-request-35?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:3b79773e-ea5f-4e61-a316-b80ba0cd2761Post:24c9a019-4801-446e-9045-f61196a00f35">Re: Prayer Request</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prayer Request : She is still in ICU but doing much better. She was taken off the feeding tube on Sunday, and yesterday she was taken off the respirator. That means she still can't talk while the swelling in her throat goes down, but in a few days she'll be able to talk to us again!
    Posted by BMcLeodTeam[/QUOTE]

that's good news, thanks for the update
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The baby was delivered, she's only just over 4lbs but she is breathing on her own so her lungs developed which was their fear.
    Doctors still say they aren't sure about the mother, they still fear she's going to have another stroke and are watching her closely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards