Military Brides

Unwanted Guest Book Post!

I'm horrified! Someone wrote a nasty comment on my guestbook saying "I bet they'll last 5 years max" and signed it from "Mom". Clearly my mother nor my mother-in-law would ever write this!

I haven't removed it because I wanted to see if "theknot" can trace it in any way. I'd ove to know who could ever write something like that. Any thoughts?? Customer service hasn't emailed my back yet, and i'm biting my nails.

Future Navy SEAL wife

Re: Unwanted Guest Book Post!

• sarahmariexosarahmariexo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is probably no way they can find out, unfortunately. they would have the I.P address but it wouldn't give them an identity. 
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Meh, just delete it. It's really NBD, and probably from someone you don't even know trying to be funny, or someone IRL who isn't invited and doesn't like you. I've made lots of enemies with my rapier wit online and IRL, and I'm sure if I had such a thing as an online guestbook, I would laugh at a comment like that and move along.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • edited December 2011
    I want to delete my guestbook now.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't let someone like that upset you.  There are all sorts of people out there, and some of them are just plain nasty.  I've had lots of comments from ppl about how I should wait to get married b/c I'm young,because I'm 22 and graduating from college in a month, but I've  have been with FI for over 5 years and I know it's the right decision.  Everyone's going to have an opinion, but you don't have to take stock in it.  Just delete it and forget about it.  People post stuff like that to try and make you angry, so just don't be angry and their post will just make them feel stupid.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards