California-Los Angeles
Options

QOTD

Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope.  I only know what we're getting my parents.  Clueless as to what everyone else wants.  What are you guys getting your FI/DH (I need ideas!)?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NOPE! 

Probably Black Friday will kick it off (like it usually does)...depending who has what will determine what time we get up and how much we will drive to get there. DH and I LOVE IT! Its a tradition we have been doing since we started dating Tongue out

As for gifts getting DH's nieces and nephews toys I would think. I'm also clueless about DH...ideas ladies lol

• Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually YES!  I usually don't end up starting so early, but I'm on it this year!

I'm getting him some SD Chargers stuff, a really cool decanter (he's really into red wine and asked for one), possibly a back-up camera to go with his nav/stereo he got for his bday, and BPS giftcard since he can't think about anything but fishing!  Plus I'll get him some other stocking stuffers.  I can't wait to start seeing Christmas Lights!!!
  • Options
    DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I haven't started shopping yet. I am clue less as to what to get everyone. FI and I agreed that we would do a big purchase together as our gifts. I think we might go to black Friday and get a tv. We also want to get the playstation move too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sort of. We're getting our parents photo books and framed wedding photos for Christmas. FTW! I just have to shop for my H and my brother, and I have a few ideas. H and I are just doing little presents this year and then buying some stuff off our registry for the both of us.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm almost done. Woohoo!

Heading out this afternoon with FBIL to pick up the last gift for FI for Christmas and one more Hannukah gift for FI's niece. After that, all I have left to get is something for my stepmom.

FI and I decided we'd only do 3 gifts for each other this year. He's getting a new shopvac, his car detailed, and an Olivia art book. We might do a small gift for Christmas eve (that was always a tradition in my family). Not sure what that'll be yet, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep!  My fiance is thrilled to bits that I've taken care of most of his side already.  When I was in grad school I always tried to be finished by Thanksgiving, but I'm not going to make it this year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shopping, no. Searching, yes. My sister told me what she wanted so I just have to go buy it. FI doesn't want me to get him anything but that's not happening, I always give gifts. I can't decide whether to get him a digital video camera and a Wii game or just the Wii game and Season 1 of Justified. I usually get my parents a gift card to a nice restaurant and my brother some money.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards