Indiana-Indianapolis

Venue that allows outsdie catering!

I am looking for a cheap wedding venue for both the ceremony and reception in Indianapolis around the South-side or Greenwood area.  I want a place that offers outside catering or reasonable food prices! Below $20. Anyone have suggestions?  Thanks ladies!

Re: Venue that allows outsdie catering!

• Not sure if the club house at Southern Dunes allows outside catering but I don't think they are very high priced. You could also check the Atrium or the Columns (Atrium owns that). I think Valle Vista is fairly reasonable and there is also Primo's on the south side. You could also look into the Greenwood American Legion or the Knights of Columbus as I know these would be very easy on the wedding budget though the decor isn't overly nice for a wedding.
  • And in case you were interested, I heard from a wedding coordinator about a bridal show coming up this Sunday at the Atrium. It would be a good time to check them out.
  • If you google MBP catering... on their website they have a list of venues on each side of town where they are not the exclusive caterer. I found my venue this way, and I am using Stone Creek Catering. I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards