Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

arabic dj?

My fiance and i are from egypt and we'd really like a dj that is familiar with the music and knows the latest up to date songs. any suggestions?

Re: arabic dj?

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest asking this question on your local board, links are on the left. Ladies there might be able to suggest someone specific.

That being said, you could look for companies that don't necessarily advertise as Arabic, but they might have someone that would be a good fit for you.

For example, FI runs a DJ company. When he'd first started as a DJ, he did a prom at an urban school that was mostly black students -- FI is a clean cut white kid from Iowa. The kids sorta side-eyed him when he showed up, but he was chosen to do this particular gig because he knows a lot of rap/hip-hop that the clients were requesting. He gave them an awesome party, and the kids were coming up to him all night telling him how awesome he was.

Point being, the DJ wouldn't need to be Arabic to give you an awesome Arabic party. Good luck in your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards