Second Weddings

*Handfast*

Want to send you a PM, but not sure how to do it.

Re: *Handfast*

• handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ayiyi.  I've not been too successful with that either.   Let me try a couple of things and see if I can send one to you, then you can reply.  I'm leary about posting my e-mail here because I've been harrassed in the past by a lurker who captured it quickly. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
    edited December 2011
    ARGH.  Ok, The Knot gods are at it again, there are issues (imagine that!).  So, I just added you as a "Friend" which I believe is the first step.  I went to My Knot, then to My Community, then to Check Messages.  But from there, I dont see a way to start a message, only to reply to those already there.  This is amazingly silly.  I'm sure there's a way, I just don't see it.   If you have an e-mail that you're willing to put up  on the board for a few minutes, I will capture it and send you a message. Then you can take it down, and be safe.  Unless we figure out this PM thing first. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
    edited December 2011
    Silly me.  Ok, I just sent you a PM.  So you can check yours or do the following:  Right under my last post (or this one) you will see a line that on the left says Report, then a little icon that looks like a magnifying glass, then "Private Message"   Click on that and it will send me a message.  I'll check back in a couple of hours to see if there's a reply to my earlier message or a new message from you.
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Okay PM'ed you back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards