California-Los Angeles
Options

Vendor Recommendations

My wedding was this past weekend and it was amazing.  

Part of what made it so great was our caterer.  Scott Robbins of Perfect Equations Catering in Pasadena, CA was absolutely amazing.  He took care of setting up our tables with our DIY flowers and decorations.  Everybody raved about the food.  He actually listened to us when we asked for certain items to be vegetarian or vegan.  The cast-iron chicken with porcini mushrooms was everybody's favorite but I liked the grilled polenta with chanterelle mushrooms.  In all, it was fantastic.  

The evening was topped off by a great jazz/swing band, Safari Jazz.  They had everybody up dancing for four hours.  We were a little behind schedule starting our dancing, and they asked if they could improvise softer music for the end of dinner.  They were very accommodating and very reasonably priced.

I also really enjoyed interacting with our photographer, Tuan Nguyen of Two 1 Studios in Pasadena, but I haven't seen any photos yet.  We only hired him for 2 hours but he wanted to keep taking photos as long as the light was good.  Really great.

Just thought I would share!

Re: Vendor Recommendations

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards