Vineyard Weddings

Random Poll

Helllloooooo!! Helllllloooooo! Wow this board is dead. Here's a poll hopefully this will help a little. 1. What are your wedding colors 2. How long have you and FI known each other 3. Is your dress strapless? What's the color? What's the style? 4. What kind of furbabies do you have and what are their names?

Re: Random Poll

• 1. Chocolate Brown, red, blossom pink 2. As of today 3 years 5 months 3. My dress is ivory strapless and A line 4. We have 2 cats: Espn who just turned 3 yo and Matilda who is 12 weeks old
  • 1. We are getting married Ocotber 2010 so we chose chocolate brown, oranges, reds, and fuschia - kinda the typical fall colors, but I wanted to add that pop of fuschia. 2.  Dennis and I have known each other for 11 years.  We were high school sweethearts! haha 3.  I don't have my dress yet, I'll prob go dress shopping sometime in December or January.  I'm thinking I'd like an A-line cut, ivory (def not pure white), it has to have major sparkle, and strapless (but I have to keep the girls locked and loaded so the stapless part is up in the air).  I have some ideas in my bio under attire.4.  Dennis and I have a dog named Brady, after the best QB in the world!  GO PATS!!
  • Hello! I've never posted on here before and didn't even realize there was a board for vineyard weddings. FI and I are having our reception at the Renault Winery in NJ. I figured I would do the poll since the Jersey board is dead today.  1. Colors are black, white, and a cross between Aqua/Turquoise2. We have known each other for 10 years but dating for 7, we went to high school together. 3. My dress is strapless, its Ivory, and the style is fit to flare. The dress is Mila by Melissa Sweet. 4. We have a cat by default (was FI's grandfather, he went into a nursing home and we had to take the cat) her name is Twinky. FI just bought me a Golden Retriever puppy for my Birthday! Best present ever, we named him Coaty :)
  • Hi, 1. Wedding colors are navy blue, burgandy,a nd silver 2. FI Quentin and I have known each other for 3 years been dating almost that whole time and are pretty much inseperable. 3) I don't have my dress yet..... That's starting to worry me 4) we have a Olde english bulldogge named Chopper he is the biggest lover, 70 lbs of pure muscle that just wants to cuddle
    Photobucket
  • 1. Wedding colors - Celdonon, butter, tangerine and aqua2. We have dated for 3 years and just had a baby in April3. Have not started shoppiing for the dress yet4. We have 2 dogs, 5 yr Golden named Audi and stray Beagle/Terrier mix named Buster
  • 1.  Fuschia, navy blue, and silver 2.  4 years 3. No, spaghetti straps, it's ivory, and the style is classic, modern...I got it from J Crew for a great price! 4.  No furbabies just yet.
  • 1. Not sure yet, any ideas would help2. Almost 2 years3. Strapless, diamond white, corset back, sheath4. None yetGetting married at Chateau Margaux in France.......any ideas on colors?
  • 1. purple and white with a splash of pink 2. our wedding is our two year anniversary, we met on match.com and got engaged after 15 months of dating, but we both knew the 1st month that we'd found the one 3. i got it, but i can't say b/c my FI might sign into our account & see 4. none yet but we want a dog soo badly when we move in together after the wedding....preferably a Schnoodle cross breed or a Bernese Mountain Dog....depends on how much room we have
  • 1. What are your wedding colors
    2. How long have you and FI known each other
    3. Is your dress strapless? What's the color? What's the style?
    4. What kind of furbabies do you have and what are their names

1. My Colors Are Pewter,Deep Purples,Deep wine Reds
    2. 3 years Dec 3rd
    3. Yes It's strapless,Ivory,Pronovias
    4. My furbaby is a shih tzu and His name is Koen :) All White except the ears which are Orange :)
  • 1.  Turquoise blue and apple green - love summery colors!
    2.  Met John in May 2007
    3.  Strapless, sweetheart, dropped waist  fitted a-line, champagne color, corset, satin
    4.  No animals...probably never will...we don't like responsibility.  ;)
  • 1. What are your wedding colors
    Apple Green and Dark Purple (almost Sangria)
    2. How long have you and FI known each other
    We met 6 1/2 years ago, dated for a few months, broke up, and got back together in 2007.
    3. Is your dress strapless? What's the color? What's the style?
    Don't have a dress yet, but am 95% sure it will be a white strapless fit-n-flare.
    4. What kind of furbabies do you have and what are their names?
    FI and I have two Pugs named Mac & Zoe, they will be 2 on June 6th, and they are totally our children (and little trouble makers)!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards