Rhode Island

RAVE: WeddingStories² (WITH 2 VIDEOS!)

I'm the luckiest bride ever.  I had two GREAT guys doing my photography & videography.  (You can see my photos in my previous photography post)

I LOVE MY VIDEOGRAPHER!!!!  Check out my two video's below from John Cipolla of WeddingStories²

Re: RAVE: WeddingStories² (WITH 2 VIDEOS!)

• edited December 2011
    Those came out great!  I love your dress btw.  Congrats!
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • courtchacecourtchace member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Beautiful videos, you look gorgeous! Im looking into videographers right now, whats their pricing like? Getting quotes that are all over the map!

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Visually stunning! I absolutely love it Faith. 
  • edited December 2011
    @RoyalOrient: Thank You!!!!  I hope you had a lovely wedding!  I need to look at all your media.  I just got busy once you got married!!!  All those last minute things!  :)

@CourtChace: I booked John in 2009 so I would email him & find out the current rates because I am not 100% sure. 
  • edited December 2011
    So so gorgeous Faith!!! You had an amazing, talented team. :):) Love the photo/video booth too!! Totally new concept with the videobooth and I think it's brilliant. :) Congratulations again!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Dansbride!  
  • i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Faith- Love this video.
    I have to say at the end of the first one, when he picks you up on the dance floor, I got a little misty eyed.
    You looked sooooo happy!

Ps. Love how you set up the inside of the Glen with the photobooth and bar in the hallway it looked great!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    Also really love that cute blue flowered dress you are wearing when getting ready. Where is it from?!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • RIFallBrideRIFallBride member
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Thank you for sharing.  Is your dress Lazaro?  It is gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_rave-weddingstories-2-videos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:ed4cd7ea-e544-474e-b7bb-6343affbdf75Post:e702de2b-314d-4882-b860-dc562f7254b6">Re: RAVE: WeddingStories² (WITH 2 VIDEOS!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also really love that cute blue flowered dress you are wearing when getting ready. Where is it from?!
    Posted by i2012do[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Marshall's in Middletown in late May.  $20!!!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_rave-weddingstories-2-videos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:ed4cd7ea-e544-474e-b7bb-6343affbdf75Post:4fa98287-f7e3-42a9-aeeb-97a0f08b19e3">Re: RAVE: WeddingStories² (WITH 2 VIDEOS!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful!  Thank you for sharing.  Is your dress Lazaro?  It is gorgeous.
    Posted by RIFallBride[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes!  Lazaro from Fall 2010 I think.  My second dress was San Patrick 2011</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards