Options

Do you want to be called bhabhi?

A little poll for you girls.

Re: Do you want to be called bhabhi?

• Options
    Bhanu&AnujBhanu&Anuj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't even like being called didi lol so I'm totally cool with *not* being called bhabhi!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, he is the younger of the two sibling, so there will be no one to call me bhabi and I like it that way.  Any other relative that might be close to be calling me that are not near and his friends have known me since high school, so I hardly think they will change now.  LOL. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not terribly close with his family; I'd be very concerned if anyone but him started calling me by any term of endearment. With them, it usually means something is up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope that within time, his family is more open with you and any weird motives they have fade away, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it.  Yes, his younger siblings already call me bhabi.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will have no one to call me "bhabhi" since my FI is American and he is the younger sibling anyway. That's ok with me and in my family, I don't call my sister in law (older than me) bhabhi either. We just use first names.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh hells yeah I do!  Show me some respect! Lol.  I actually don't care but it's kind of cute.  FI has a younger brother so I'm sure he'll normally call me by my name but sometimes, I wouldn't mind hearing him call me Akki.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards