Delaware

I. Hate. Snow.

In other events, I FINALLY changed my name, so I am officially Mrs. BLWSquared to the government.  I am hoping the roads are okay today so that we can make it to the DMV for my license, since DH is off.  Related to that...

Thoughts on the Real ID?  It doesn't take effect until 2014, so it is not mandatory.  My mom said I should just do it, but DH is against it, the whole idea of it, and wants nothing to do with it.  Your passport can act in it's place, so he said we should get those- we need them anyway, in case of emergency.  Thoughts?

I really want to try out my new breadmaker....anyone know a good site for breadmaker recipes?  Books?

Anyone know of any stores having really, really good sales?  I am looking for skirts and dresses, plus size (size 16/18/20 depending on the brand, XL-XXL).

If the roads are okay, and we do go to the DMV, I think we are also going to head to Costco and buy the storage bins they have there.  Since DH has a short week this week, and may be able to work from home for some of it (he may be blessed with more than today and Friday off, too), I am putting my foot down and saying it is high time we consolidate everything.  All our stuff is in small boxes- camping stuff, Christmas stuff, gift bags and wrapping stuff, craft stuff- all in bankers boxes.  I am tired of it, and I want the room we will get by consolidating.  Time to tackle it!  Plus, once it's done, everything will be done and good to go for when we move this year (I am saying when, not if- we WILL be buying a house this year, come helll or high water!).  So, it's a two birds one stone kind of deal...

Re: I. Hate. Snow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards