Snarky Brides

Saturday

Good Morning!

I'm hoping to use today to dust the library and just do some general straightening up, since I don't foresee having too many students stop by. Then tonight H is taking me to our town's nicest restaurant, and we'll probably catch a movie.

Speaking of movies: friend and I saw Beautiful Creatures. It was pretty entertaining, but I haven't read the books to know how accurate it was. Some of the accents, particularly of the main male character, were distractingly fake.

My cousin is going to bring her baby to my mom's house for a visit tomorrow, so I'm excited to go over there and see them.

What's everyone up to this weekend?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Saturday

• I am going to Zumba in a bit and them this afternoon FI and I are going to pick out tuxes and get him measured. Yay.
  • Hi ladies,

I fit in a last minute hair appointment this morning and then spent some time at a local store that's closing down so they're clearing out. I'm so excited about the wedding stuff I got!
    -popcorn boxes
    -big popcorn pails (for our popcorn bar at the reception)
    -shower invites (wine themed) for 50 Cents!

I love a bargain!

Getting down to school work now, boo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My best friend told me last night she'll be over 8 mths pregnant at my wedding so since she'll be too far along she won't be able to fly...which means not only will she not be able to be in my wedding she won't even be there. I've been pretty bummed out she won't be there. FI and I are going to see Dueling Pianos tonight with friends so pretty excited for that! Other than that my weekend will consist of me trying to get my butt back into exercise mode.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl Scout cookies! :)  That's all I know.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_saturday-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:934a4e64-6925-4344-be5d-3ef33ecdc0c6Post:83ac5de7-9f77-4f74-afd3-f8352274c05b">Re: Saturday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl Scout cookies! :)  That's all I know.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]

<div>Yum.  I bought three boxes this year, the peanut butter ones, samoas, and thin mints.  </div>
  • I'm a little hungover after the margs last night. Have managed to get a few loads of laundry done, but have no motivation to fold or put away. Have a bunch more chores to do but I'm just sitting here on my butt. Am also putting off homework, although I did do some prep for my interview on Monday, so at least there is that. I think I did the important stuff. :)

Ugh, and I have to clean the oven before I can make any dinner! Dammit.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thin Mints for H and the peanut butter do-si-do for me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards