Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

My Hair as a BM

I am a BM in a wedding this wknd and the Bride hasn't given us any restrictions on hair (just that side pony is out) So I think I have it narrowed to 3. I need your help choosing!

Opt. A

Opt. B

And Opt. C is in my siggy. Its my own hair inspiration for my wedding.

Re: My Hair as a BM

• Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted C. It's very pretty, and it seems like a no-brainer to test it out and see how it holds for an entire day/night in similar conditions.

I really like A though too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I liked B and C the best but voted B beacause although, as PP said it would be good to test it out, I think you should save it for your wedding :) more special that way!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love B, I might have to use it has one of my inspiration photos! If you don't want to have to pay extra for a hair trial, this might be a good time to try out your inspiration hair style. I think you said you would have to pay $75 for a hair trial if I remember correctly?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the insight ladies!

laura_fett : The lady doing my hair on Sat. is not the same person so I am still going to do a trial because I want to make sure she can do it. But good thought! :)

I like the idea of saving my hairstyle for my wedding but I haven't officially decided yet. That wont be until this winter when I do my trial. Still if I do go with it- do I want pictures from 2 different weddings with the same hair? haha Although at my wedding- I'll have the veil and a flower... man ya see you I need you ladies I could go in circles all day!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards