Canada-Alberta
Options

Florist - Edmonton

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good, inexpensive florist in Edmonton.  There's just too many to choose from!

Re: Florist - Edmonton

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought silk bouquets from the silk plant wharehouse for $30.00 a piece for the girls. We changed the ribbon to a fuschia and added a couple of pink roses to them. The total project cost less than $150.00 including the 4 purchased bouquets. My actual florist is then making mine to be a larger inspiration of the girls. She was impressed with the quality - they had pearl insets - they look so real my fiance couldnt tell the difference. And the best part the florist said we saved 300.00 by providing them ourselves.
    Another place to consider is costco - if you like what they have its really cheap. We are two hours out of edmonton so that wasnt an option for us.

• Options
    pierrette123pierrette123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela's grower direct.  She was totally reasonable with me and very helpful. 
  • Options
    CanadianGurlCanadianGurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly at Kate Ashton's did a great job at our wedding, and I've been using her as our florist since. Kate Ashton's is in the Sunlife building downtown.
  • Options
    aly94aly94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my flowers done by Funky Petals in St Albert (there are others locations).  They have been awesome!!  Very helpful and they spent lots of time with me picking out all the details.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the ideas ladies!! 

• Options
    angeleyes21aaangeleyes21aa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Opals flowers and I'm getting all silk flowers. She does either or but silk worked better for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards