Virginia-Richmond

Finding someone to do hair wedding day

I'm having a lot of trouble finding somone to just do my hair for wedding day.

Does any one have any suggestions of people you have used or are going to be using?

Thanks!

Re: Finding someone to do hair wedding day

• I highly recommend my stylist, but she is getting married the same day as you.

She works at Evolutions Salon, but there are several talented girls there.

There is also Alicia's Day Spa & Salon.....

• I am getting my hair done in Providence Forge/Quinton, which might be a bit of a long haul for someone who lives in the midst of RVA, but I love the ladies at Urban Escape Salon in New Kent! They're amazing. :) The salon is about 30 minutes from Richmond out in New Kent County, east towards Williamsburg, exit 214. They can also come to your house, but there is a fee for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just had my event last weekend. Facesbyjoy.com

I booked Joy within one week of my event based on the recommendation of my day of coordinator. She has very reasonable rates and does it on location or you can go to her studio.

I was SOOO pleased with her. She was on time, had a sweet personality and even welcomed suggestions from my friend (also a hairstylist) and my photographer. For some that would ruffle their feathers, but Joy took it in with open arms. I thought she did a great job on my hair. We had no trial run so she was just listening and looking at my budoir photos for an idea of what I wanted.

I definitely give Joy a thumbs up!!!

You can see my hair through my photographer's sneak peek look on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150603074819247.408854.324793149246&type=1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards