April 2012 Weddings
Options

Hair salon for cut/color in Peoria...

Does anyone know a good salon to go to for a hair cut and color? I just moved to Peoria about 6 months ago. I tried dolce but was really disappointed. I need a salon to get my hair cut and colored and fast! Wedding is less than one month. I prefer somewhere in Peoria or Glendale if possible. Suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair salon for cut/color in Peoria...

• Options
    You should try the local boards for this question. They will be able to better help with local venors. The April 2012 board is made up of ladies from all over. HTH
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_hair-salon-for-cutcolor-in-peoria?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:d15b63f8-3416-4d0d-8512-443214a1fdd7Post:5fde0df0-52c7-4501-8869-32d3a6487d94">Hair salon for cut/color in Peoria...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know a good salon to go to for a hair cut and color? I just moved to Peoria about 6 months ago. I tried dolce but was really disappointed. I need a salon to get my hair cut and colored and fast! Wedding is less than one month. I prefer somewhere in Peoria or Glendale if possible. Suggestions?
    Posted by feliswilderi[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you!
  • Options
    Thank you for your suggestion to post on a local forum. Duh! And I would appreciate a pm too. :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards