Oregon

Rehearsal Dinner in Salem

Does anyone have any recommendations for a great spot for the rehearsal dinner in the Salem or Keizer area? 25 people, on the less expensive end.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Salem

• edited December 2011
    Alessandro's has a big area upstairs - have had their food a few times, and its just as good as a buffet (Italian)

Our rehearsal dinner was in Salem in my parents backyard - had a catered bbq.
  • KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethbloom: Did you get married at beckenridge?
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_rehearsal-dinner-salem?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:927e11b3-b77d-442b-990b-ecfb54222ccdPost:a46fc79f-4651-4579-978f-a2c975bee6b5">Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Salem</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bethbloom: Did you get married at beckenridge?
    Posted by KendallR10[/QUOTE]

I did! September of 2009. It was great, the place is gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    Alessandro's closed at the end of February and will reopen as The Spaghetti Warehouse (moving from their S. Commercial location) sometime in the next few months.

Christo's has taken over the old Space location next door. It would be quieter than in the main restaurant and would probably hold 30 or more.

Look into Kwans, Lum Yuen,  La Margarita, Prudence Uncorked, or the Ram.  I know there are many more but my brain has gone blank. Just call around to any decent sized  eatery and ask,  if they do not have a designated room  they might be willing to set aside a group of tables. 
  • edited December 2011
    Also check out Rudy's at Salem Golf Club - GREAT place.  Nice to hear from some other Salem brides!
  • edited December 2011
    I think Prudence has closed as well.....
  • edited December 2011
    I am thinking Boon's Treasury. Thoughts on this McMenamin's restaurant?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I LOVE McMenamins!!!!!  The garden is beautiful and could hold quite a few and the inside is nice. You might get away with having it inside for a middle of the afternoon thing but they have music Wed - Sat or even Sunday and it get very loud and packed on weekends.  I do not think they take reservations for the garden but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call.

Thompson's has a larger outdoor seating area, but again not sure if they will reserve tables. 

Best Little Roadhouse on S Commercial has a covered and heated patio. Venti's downtown location has a wonderful basement bar but is quite popular in the evenings.  They will be opening up a location out south in the old Busters location that will be opening this summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards