• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Toledo

officient help!!!

So we got a call from our friend who was supposed to marry us and he is not able to do it. We are getting married in Monroe, Mi. Does anyone have any recomendations of who to use? Not sure if an "ohio" officient can evan marry us in MI.
image 279 Made the cut!
image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!

Re: officient help!!!

• edited December 2011
    Joyce Kachenmeister from Crystal Manor River Weddings married us, she was great.  I love her!!!  She is super nice, she allowed us to pretty much do what we wanted with our ceremony.  She will come to you, she does have a location on the river which is what her website is about, but here it is, her phone number is at the top.

http://www.crystalriverweddings.com/

Not sure how that works with you being in MI though.  Good Luck!
    Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • edited December 2011
    http://toledoweddingofficiants.com/ can do Michigan.  My wedding planner gave me her info to help write our ceremony, because my cousin is doing ours.  But she was $225.00 and I didn't want to spend that much, just to write the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Heathc123Heathc123 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Toledo wedding officients was booked for our day. Hopefully i can get an appointment SOON with Crystal Manor. She is available!!! and reasonably priced.
    image 279 Made the cut!
    image 81 Are ready to party! image 39 Are missing out!
  • edited December 2011
    Joyce Kachenmeister was GREAT!! We loved working with her!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards