Michigan-Detroit

Places in Metro Detroit for engagement photos

Looking for some great places in Metro Detroit for engagement photos. Our session is in a couple weeks so we're looking more fo park areas to highlight the fall colors, but anything goes!. My fiance and I do have one park that we typically go to to take our dog for a walk but we want to keep the options open.

Re: Places in Metro Detroit for engagement photos

• I'm sure any of the metroparks would be nice. I've also seen some great ones on Belle Isle. Also some of the downtown areas - Royal Oak, Rochester, Milford, Plymouth, etc. would be nice and many have little town squares that might have fallen leaves, colored trees, etc.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I second Belle Isle, it was the last spot we went for our downtown e-pics, I kinda wish we had just done them all over there. I second downtown Plymouth, I love it down there. If you have a park you usually go to with your FI, I think that is a great idea for e-pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Greenmead Village in LIvonia at 8 Mile and Newburgh Rd intersection. It's a public Livonia park, and if you go to my bio link below, our engagement pics were taken there in the fall of 2011, and our wedding was there with tons of pics from last August. They have historic buildings, plus gardens they keep up. They are open from sun up to sun down, and you just drive in and park and can walk around the grounds. It really is lovely, and they take care of the gardens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards