New Jersey
Options

Veil is longer than I remembered...

I just picked up my veil and headpiece.  I tried the veil on when I first tried my dress on in the store and love it.  I went back to the store again, and the woman picked out the same veil, and then they looked at the notes and realized it was the one I liked from when I first bought the dress.  However, it now seems really long to me!  It's just past my behind, and I'm wondering if I didn't notice the length that much because I was standing on a really tall box in a dress that was too long for me!  I think it's fine, I'm only wearing it for the ceremony, and besides the length, I love the edging and the way it falls.

Anyone think this is a big deal? 

Re: Veil is longer than I remembered...

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its hard to know w/out a photo of it all together but I'm sure its fine. I wore a cathedral veil all night and loved it. So if you love the edging and how it falls then it sounds good!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I've quickly gotten over any concern I had.  I think I just needed to "talk" it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My veil was fingertip and I wore it all night- and I'm very short. I didn't want to take it off! I think you'll be fine.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can usually order them at ANY length if you don't like how long it is.
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nevermind- I didn't read the first line- thought u were just trying on :)  You'll be fine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went under my hair on the day of the wedding which made mine longer than anticipated... but like Allie, I didn't want to take it off. I think you'll be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards