Canada-Ontario

Alvina Valenta--Toronto

Hi guys! I love many dresses by Alvina Valenta (and other JLM Couture) and thought I'd try to find somewhere to try them on in the Toronto area.  The JLM website lists Dina Alonzi Bridal (on Bloor) as carrying Alvina Valenta.  Has anyone delt with them before?   How about L & J Bridal (in Brampton)?Does anyone have any other suggestions in Southern or South-western Ontario for these designers?  Maybe I should also look in the Buffalo area and Detroit.  Hmmm.
Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Alvina Valenta--Toronto

• tupandrontupandron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I bought my dress at Dina Alonzi and Dina is amazing. Same with Tia who also works there. They are extremely professional, and it made the whole experience one that I was always remember. I found Dina the same way that you did and have no regrets. I bought an Alvina Valenta dress and love it love it love it! Let me know if you want more info. Good luck!
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds great!  Thanks so much for responding. 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • eveningbrideeveningbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know this is an old post; but for others considering the JLM line, I found the sales people at L&J VERY pretentious, and snooty. It spoiled my experience with these beautiful gowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards