Florida-North Florida

Hair & Makeup

Im looking for recommendations for good hair and makeup artists (doesnt have to be one in the same) in the Destin area.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!! Thank you

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair & Makeup

• I was looking at a place in Panama City Beach - that was booked (for hair and makeup).  When i asked if they could reccomend someone, of course it was their sisterstore in Mirimar Beach.  I'm not sure how far this is from you....
    It's an Aveda salon...I'm not sure if you like their products, but I do and KNOW they'd do a good job w/ hair. 

http://be-fusion.com/locations/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wonderful thank you so much! That is actually exactly where I will be.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking about making the trip to get my hair done by them - but it just doesn't make sense.  lol  I decided to use the salon at my venue last week after my stylist (who was going to fly to the wedding) cancelled.  :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know my makeup artist travels all over. She's listed on here www.stephaniejmazzeo.com
    I looked in to a bunch before I narrowed it down. I knew I didn't want to have to drive to a salon. I wanted someone to come to my hotel room. My makeup artist also found a hair stylist for me. Her name is Kara and I think she lives in St Augstine. I kept finding most of them were already booked for my date. I really just wanted to be sure I didn't have to drive to get my hair done.
  • I just used  www.stephaniejmazzeo.com on 3/2/12 in St. Augustine and she was really great!  For hair I used Angela Byrd at  http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/angela-byrd-hair-stylist-saint-augustine/website/a7b04dbc8deb1484.html   They were both really great to work with and both came to my hotel.  Their prices were very resonable (much better than se other quotes I got) and they really listed to what my bridesmaids and I wanted. I highly recommend both of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards