October 2012 Weddings

Kind of disappointed

Yesterday I sent my 2 BMs a day before/ day of timeline email and asked if they have anything questions, thoughts, concerns... Then later my MOH texts me she's not sure if she's spending the night Friday and might just meet us at the salon in the morning.  Frown I was really looking forward to my last night before getting married being my 2 best girls and my future step daughter just hanging out... drink some wine after L goes to bed, girl talk, slumber party etc.  I even faught pretty hard for FMIL to get a hotel room that night so I didn't have to entertain the FILs, and I had beds for my girls.   I just thought it'd be convienent since they are kind of OOT and we have to be at the salon at 9.

My MOH has been AMAZING!  She's really been here for me, texting making sure I'm ok, she did a wonderful job on the shower, bachelorette party... she's making my programs and table numbers.  She's been my best friend since HS and I love her to death.  I told her it was ok, and asked if she was still riding with us to the venue for RD... I'm just bummed, but I know I need to let it go and move on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my 2012 shelf:
Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)

Re: Kind of disappointed

• I'm sorry Mana :(  I have a similar thing going on. The two girls that would have been in my wedding party if I had one are suppsed to hang out with me the night before, and one is staying that night, but I'm not sure about the other. I'm looking at it as really great one on one time with a friend I don't see enough of because she lives in another state!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I completely understand the disappointment. I'd feel the same way. Don't stay bummed for too long, though. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Aw, it'll still be a great morning. Besides, maybe this way you'll get a little extra rest. :)
    Anniversary
  • Lvidian - yea if she doesn't come, I am looking forward to one-on-one (after L goes to bed) with my other BM.  She's my college roomate and we live almost 2 hours away, so it's always nice to sit and chat with her!!!

Ali - this post was my time to be bum about it, and now I'm ok!  She is coming to the RD with me, so we have 2 hours to chat time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards