April 2014 Weddings

Help with DJ and Photographer

Hello Ladies,
On my to do list that my day of coordinator gave me, I am supposed to start meeting with florists, DJs and Photographers. I know what I should do at the florist appointments but I'm not sure what I am supposed to do at the photographer and DJs appointments. If you have booked either one or both of these, can you tell me what to do?

Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help with DJ and Photographer

• I'm knotting from my phone so I'll apologize for the lack of paragraphs now! When FI and I met with our photographer we just talked to him about our vision for the day and what we wanted in terms of time and photos. We also asked to see examples of his work even though we had done our research online first. We also just chatted to him about things we had seen done at other weddings and how he would handle similar situations. As for DJs I would assume you would talk about what kind of music library they have ie: can they accommodate cultural music?, will they MC for you, what sorts of packages they offer, etc. You could also ask about packages they offer and things like that. For more questions you can try googling things like "wedding dj questions" and see what pops up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • This helps a lot. Thanks so much. I felt lost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards