Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Honeymoon - Callifornia Coast

Anyone going to the California Coast for their honeymoon or know anyone that travels to the coast at all? I have a huge list of oceanfront hotels I am trying to narrow down! Thanks!

Re: Honeymoon - Callifornia Coast

• edited December 2011
    We are also going to California for our honeymoon.  We have decided instead of flying out there we are going to drive and stop at different places along the way.  Like the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, etc.  As far as California goes we are going to San Francisco and enjoying a couple days there then going to San Diego to do the same.  We are also trying to narrow down our hotel picks.  We thought about the Hotel del Coronado.  Beautiful place!!  Best of wishes.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in the Bay Area right now, and am going ot have my wedding in Louisiana in April 2011, since that is where i am from. The CA Coast is so varying in its offerings. Depending on the time of year, the north part can get pretty cold. Between LA and San Fran are some great options. Pebble Beach and Monteray are amazing, Santa Cruz is Amazing. You really can't go wrong, Above the bay area along that coast is beautiful as well, Marin County is Amazing. If you go central coast (san louis obispo area) you can do beach and wine in the same day, Napa is great, but very overpriced. The central coast vineyards are very reasonable. i read Sunset Magazine alot, It's for "living in the west" they always have great get-away locations if you want specific ideas designed for locals, instead of tourist.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards