Georgia-Savannah

Bridal Mart of Savannah

Hi, I was wondering if anyone of this board had any experience visiting or shopping at Bridal Mart of Savannah on Mall Blvd? I am from Savannah and will be going home tomorrow and was thinking of visiting there. Their reviews that I could find online are mixed. I am doing a very low key ceremony in Vegas next summer and would like a nice inexpensive dress but I am not sure DB has the dress for me so I want to look around.

TIA for any comments.

Re: Bridal Mart of Savannah

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Bridal Mart has nice dresses for good prices, but I've always found their service to be lacking.  I think it's worth going in there to find a good deal, just don't expect to be pampered or waited on hand and foot like at other bridal salons. 
    There is a new place in town that I have just discovered today on Abercorn near Eisenhower.  It's called La'ren Belle Bridals.  They had some very pretty dresses in the windows.  You might want to check them out while you are out that way.  Also, Blue Belle Bridal is near Peir 1 on Abercorn. They are usually pretty pricey, but they do have discontinued lines and trunk sales that are worth looking at. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards