Wedding Woes
Options

bra question

You're home lounging around.

Bra on or off?

Me: On. I do not have the tatas for no bra. they're not very big but big enough that I'm uncomfortable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: bra question

• Options
    ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_bra-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4fc227fc-0dcd-4a46-9e13-6484fc5c076aPost:5a893849-7013-4467-8e45-5c1b4b5f4ad4">bra question</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're home lounging around. Bra on or off? Me: On. I do not have the tatas for no bra. they're not very big but big enough that I'm uncomfortable.
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]

This.

Pre-nursing, sometimes it was just a sports bra, but definitely support of some kind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sports bra or nothing.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On. I feel like I'm wearing pajamas if I don't have a bra on. That said, I've been known to stay in my pajamas until well into the afternoon.
  • Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On.  I wear a lounging bra, when at home.
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if i'm just laying around? off. 
    if i'm involved in any sort of activity? usually on. 

i need to go get some cheapies because my boobs are getting too big for my normal bras - i already snapped an underwire just sitting on the couch - I don't want to destroy any more than i have to. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It used to be off but then I started getting lots of pop-in visitors: Jehova Witnesses, Mormons, my brother in law...
    It started feeling weird holding Su to my chest through entire conversations so now it's bra on until bed.
  • Options
    loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends. If I have PJs on, no bra. If I have regular clothes on, bra.

My boobs have a life of their own these days, so that answer may change.
  • Options
    E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tend to lounge around topless. 
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also: I know someone who wears a bra except in the shower.

that's right. Bra to bed.

I could see it if she had ginormous boobs but no, she's a small B.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OFF! My tatties are free as soon as I get upstairs.
  • Options
    notamrsnotamrs member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    off. 
  • Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_bra-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:4fc227fc-0dcd-4a46-9e13-6484fc5c076aPost:8d764920-32d8-4248-82cf-6712ebd1a2b9">Re: bra question</a>:
    [QUOTE]It used to be off but then I started getting lots of pop-in visitors: Jehova Witnesses, Mormons, my brother in law... It started feeling weird holding Su to my chest through entire conversations so now it's bra on until bed.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]

<div>I just don't answer the door. </div>
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    My bra is only off for showers and sometimes for sex. Underwires during the day; a sleep bra at night. 

I get almost instant back pain when I take mine off, and it's just really uncomfortable to have them flapping around. 
  • Options
    zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    On.  Unless I'm in bed or in the shower, its on.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BC-i used to be that way because my bewbs are so teeny I never wanted to be seen without my bra. Especially when I lived with my brother and my best guy friend worked with him everyday....I was never ever braless.
  • Options
    E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BC, I've worn my bra to sleep before, but that's just laziness + not wanting an extra step in the morning. 
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually don't take my bra off until I change into PJ's, which is usually around TV time (8 or so).  I do not sleep in a bra. 

My bra is always off for sex.
  • Options
    baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    BC, she might be trying to avoid premature sagging. I wish I'd worn a bra all the time when I was younger - they wouldn't be quite so long now. 

Or she could have a hormone imbalance, and maybe they hurt all the time - I don't even want to take mine off to shower during PMS some months, because taking a deep breath is excruciating. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bra comes off as soon as I get home and change into sweats. Mine aren't that big though. I think pregnancy has brought them up to a full B.
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HeffalumpHeffalump member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_bra-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4fc227fc-0dcd-4a46-9e13-6484fc5c076aPost:51c2b0d0-9eba-45c5-8aab-59b2964b79a4">Re: bra question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also: I know someone who wears a bra except in the shower. that's right. Bra to bed. I could see it if she had ginormous boobs but no, she's a small B.
    Posted by Butter Cookie[/QUOTE]

I started sleeping in a bra somewhere around 3rd tri, and I still sleep in a nursing bra.  I tried the Medela sleep bras, but they weren't nearly supportive enough.

For a while, I was wearing a bra during sex, but that was because I'd start leaking when DH handled the goods, which kind of killed the mood for me.  I think I'm okay without it now.
  • Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea, I guess I just... am not a fan of bras. Granted, since I was measured they're A LOT more comfortable, but I'd rather go without while I"m asleep. I'm lucky though, they squish enough when I lay on my stomach that it's not an issue.
  • Options
    awesome-sauceawesome-sauce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_bra-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:4fc227fc-0dcd-4a46-9e13-6484fc5c076aPost:8d764920-32d8-4248-82cf-6712ebd1a2b9">Re: bra question</a>:
    [QUOTE]It used to be off but then I started getting lots of pop-in visitors: Jehova Witnesses, Mormons, my brother in law... It started feeling weird holding Su to my chest through entire conversations so now it's bra on until bed.
    Posted by Cant_wait![/QUOTE]

I hate that. IMHO, it is so incredibly rude to not give a quick phone call first. My BIL does this sometimes. I do not answer the door. He can come back when he has manners.

Off the majority of time at home.
  • Options
    lharri12lharri12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It is off at night about an hour before bed.  Sometimes on weekends if I'm being really lazy, I don't get around to putting one on until early afternoon, but my bewbs are pretty big, so I'm more comfortable with one on.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Off, and you already know the girls are big. I need to be comfortable.
  • Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    edited December 2011
    On. At all times right now. With like a maxi pad in the cup too so I don't drench my shirt. Breastfeeding is glorious.

Speaking of bras, I'm pretty sure I snapped my underwire today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its off as soon as I get home if I know that I won't be leaving the house again. Im a D but I just cant stand to have a bra on. sometimes I just walk around topless or in a slightly tight tshirt that kinda gives a little support.. anyone else not wearing a bra for their wedding or didnt wear one... my mom thought i was crazy but the dress has wiring in the bust and doesnt need one. She still thinks i should wear one though. I doubt i will just curious lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    tommyandytommyandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Off, so my ribs quit hurting.  On for guests, there have been many a times I've made the dash to the bedroom when someone stops by.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards