North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Going to Nags Head This Weekend....Do You Need Anything??

Going down Thursday evening for my hair trial on Friday.  We are stopping at the Welcome Center to pick up brochures, maps, etc., going by 108 Budleigh and probably a few other stops along the way.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can get for you while down there, pics of venues or rental homes, pounce on Trish at The Pearl for Sarah, etc.  I am more than happy to do this for all of you....

Sarah....you know I got you!!!  <3

Re: Going to Nags Head This Weekend....Do You Need Anything??

• Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hehehe! Thanks Charlene! I know you got my back. :)

Have fun and enjoy the beach, you guys deserve some R&R
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of 108 Budleigh, are you having a DJ or are you doing the music yourself? Also, since I know you'll be stopping by 108 could you just email me maybe a pic or two of it? Thanks, Char!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Have fun, I'm super jealous!

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And, if anyone needs anything in the Duck or Corolla area, let me know.  I'll be there through 8/20.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'll be there through the 20th as well if anyone needs anything

Lisa Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_going-nags-head-this-weekenddo-need-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:3fe1acb0-52cc-4e54-8f9a-e747c284e3afPost:05cbe6e6-337b-4ff9-9593-614fd524f283">Re: Going to Nags Head This Weekend....Do You Need Anything??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of 108 Budleigh, are you having a DJ or are you doing the music yourself? Also, since I know you'll be stopping by 108 could you just email me maybe a pic or two of it? Thanks, Char!
    Posted by TeachLibrary[/QUOTE]

We are using DJ John Harper....has rave reviews and is actually the OBX morning show radio host.  I will definitely take pics for you!  :)

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Leaving tonight......let me know ladies and 1 gent :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards