Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Northshore area hotel for post wedding?

Hey all, my fiance will need to grab a hotel room for right after the reception ends. We want a place that is a good spot for if friends want to book a room too and we can keep partying after with drinks especially if they have a bar and if it's open late (bar not necessary) and maybe bring in a little food, but especially a place that also would have a nice room like a nice not-crazy-expensive suite that my fiance and I could get.

Any ideas of a good place? There's so many around but I feel like my brain is fried as we get closer. I will keep looking around but in all honesty I appreciate any suggestions, really!

Re: Northshore area hotel for post wedding?

• Options
    mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the Holiday Inn in Peabody on Route 1 (across from Spinelli's).  My guests paid 89 per room and we paid 129 for a king suite.  We had 20-30 guests in our suite partying with us.  No one bothered us, we had no noise complaints, we had someone do a Wendy's run and we had Domino's delivered.  We also paid for a shuttle to take our guests there from the wedding (to cut back on drunk driving) and we brought handles of booze back to the hotel with us to share with everyone.
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is the Marriott and Holiday Inn by the highway, but if you want something a little nicer, look into some of the B&B's in Salem. Good luck!
  • Options
    love2naplove2nap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also stayed at the Holiday Inn Peabody. There prices were very reasonable and the rooms were pretty clean/nice, and they have suites there as well. I wasn't crazy about the service from our sales manager and front office staff, but if your looking for a cheap nice room, it's fine.

We found it through hotelplanner.com so I would recommend putting some info in there and getting some bids, especially if you're booking a block. We wanted to stay at the crowne plaza danvers but they had a big conference during my wedding. There are a lot of hotels on route 1 that are fairly inexpensive. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards